Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Sasquatch Festival 2010. Saturday:


Well, my 4th year of shooting the Sasquatch Music Festival is complete. This year was truly an amazing experience shooting for Live Nation (Who puts on the festival) and I think the photos will reflect that. As always it was a lot of hustling all over the place catching show after show after show. Bumping into friends allong the way and meeting a few musicians was also great. I managed to shoot several rolls of film on the Hassselblad for portraits and other shots i wanted to remember on film and will post those eventually as well. Here are some of my Highlights and favorite photos from Day1. Musically the standouts were WHY?, Broken Social Scene, Nurses & Shabazz Palaces.




























4 comments:

Eidolem said...

looooove the edward sharp with the tambourine shot!

-melodie
http://melodieknight.com

Unknown said...

So good.

Anonymous said...

ooh these are rad! You took a pic of me and my friend rolling down a hill, I'm excited to see that and the rest of your shots! so glad I found you!

Zoe said...

Kyle you really outdid yourself with some of these shots. Just the fact that you managed to get such incredible compositions at a live show is amazing.