Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Finally back in Seattle after the 2 week long haul to Austin and back. Overall, the Roadtrip was a success. Saw so many new things, took a ton of photos, and had a great time with some of my best friends. Thought I'd be returning home to some cooler weather than the southwest yet Seattle surprised us with a week of damn near 100 degree temps. I guess im "used to it" by now. Here are a few more digitals from the Americana Road Trip. Film shots will be coming in over the next few weeks or months (Unless someone wants to help pay $$ to process them faster haha) I was especially excited about the impromptu portrait of Adama aka Dose1 of Anticon fame. I was waiting for my ride home from PDX to Seattle after we returned the RV when i ran into him randomly. Definitely one of my favorite musicians/artists and ended up being a really nice dude.






No comments: