Saturday, November 21, 2009

Photo Group Week 2


This week our photo group assignments were to each write a one sentence storyline and add them to a pile. We each picked randomly out of the pile. My storyline was "He knows he's being followed..."

I wanted to put a twist on the most likely way of interpreting it. Instead of doing a stalker/cinemtatic/following idea I used followed how its more commonly heard these days. Twitter. I documented a day in the life of "being followed" from my friend Phil Reed. who Tweets for himself as well as the more popular Poor Life Choices

Our Photo Group will be posting all entries and info on our new blog..Add it to your blog list and keep track of some great photos from some cool peeps (should be up sooon!)

Keepitlight Blog

1 comment:

pheed said...

Blog roll a homie
http://www.poorlifechoices.com