Sunday, November 29, 2009

Shooting John Keatley


I was recently hired to shoot a portrait of Photographer John Keatley for City Arts Magazine. I was honestly more stressed at first for this shoot than any hip band or pretty girl haha Shooting someone who has been hired to shoot Annie Liebowitz was a little nerve racking.

I had a few ideas for doing a Keatley "Esque" studio shot but i'm glad I decided on something more up my alley instead. I'm extremely happy with the results. John was a really rad dude. and his work speaks for himself. Props to him for bringing it from Seattle. And getting paidddd =P As I'm sure he did for the new cover of Sarah Palins Book:

2 comments:

julie h said...

congrats on this Kyle. You definitely did your job well. :)

Anonymous said...

...................................